Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Translate This Page

Latest topics
RSS feeds

FREE Link Exchange
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use link market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

Have You Fell Off Your Horse Lately?

Go down

Have You Fell Off Your Horse Lately?

Post by LisaLisa on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

An old saying that I have always liked that helps to keep me going at times.....

If You Fall Off The Horse, You Must Get Up and Try, Try Again.

What I get out of this is, if you continue to just lay there and not get back up, then you will never learn how to be successful at whatever it is you trying to do in life. You will have your highs and your lows, your ups and your downs, but continuing to try and continuing to get back up is the only way you will ever be able to reap the sweet reward of success. It is the only way you will ever know the feeling and joy of conquering a goal you set out to do. No one can do it for you. You have to get back up on that horse yourself.

Keep Trying Until You Succeed!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have You Fell Off Your Horse Lately?

Post by Okapi on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:14 am

I have to admit, the biggest obstacle I've faced recently is a huge case of don't-wanna. I wake up with a big to-do list, and by noon I just don't feel like doing any of it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Believe me, I feel that way on many days. However, I just push myself to keep going. I do this because I know it will all pay off big for me, if I just continuously keep working and biting off little bits here and there. I sometime catch myself trying to put to many irons in the fire at once, so I have make myself stop and break it all back down again.

NET JOBS FROM HOME (WAH Tips, Advice, & Resources)

FARM HOT Classifieds -Buy, Sell, or Trade your Farm Items, Equipment, and Animals

LINK DIRECTORY To Share Your Business

BEARY ORGANIC (Organic Lip Balm, Organic Goat Milk Soap, Lotion, and More. New Site, Will Be Adding More Products Soon) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down